Looks – Chartreuse and Teals
OMG, I was hit by a nasty, nasty bug on Sunday afternoon. I probably caught it on the plane, but who knows. All I know is that it sucks something awful, and I really wish it would go away. I feel miserable, incredibly groggy and sleepy all-freaking-day-long, and whiny! I think my boyfriend is on the verge of going insane. A sick Christine is NOT good for anybody. I did this look on Monday, but I completely dozed off, though I totally meant to post it earlier. I swear!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Dreammaker eyeshadow (white-gold), Sharp eyeshadow (chartreuse), Cool Heat eyeshadow (blue-teal), Graphblack technakohl (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Suncentered Colour Forms powder (peach)
- Lips: Soft Lust lipstick (frosty champagne), Rich & Ripe lipglass (red-coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dreammaker = Nylon; Sharp = Sour Lemon; Cool Heat = Electric Eel; Suncentered = Peachykeen; Soft Lust = High Tea; Rich & Ready = Lust
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Dreammaker eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Sharp to the middle of the lid, then overlay the outer lid with Cool Heat eyeshadow. Drag Cool Heat eyeshadow into crease using the 239. Sweep Dreammaker underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Suncentered using the 129. Apply Soft Lust lipstick to lips, and then top with Rich & Ripe lipglass for color and shine.