Here’s a MAC Style Warrior look! I did false eyelashes again (hey, when you’ve spent four years attempting without success, and you can manage it… you keep trying!), but I used knockoff #7s instead, and they were just too long, IMO. I ended up removing them, because the length was a bit obnoxious. I did pick up some new #7s at MAC last week, so hopefully I can keep applying lashes as I need to in the future!
What’s everyone doing this weekend? It’s a ridiculously beautiful (and hot!) weekend here in California. We’ll have to find a way to do something outside to enjoy it!
P.S. — Happy birthday to my Dad! <333
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Golden Lemon pigment (yellow-gold), Bright Future eyeshadow (bright yellow), Night Maneuvers eyeshadow (gray-brown), Vibrant Grape eyeshadow (deep purple), Graphology eyeshadow (matte dark blue-purple), Soft Force eyeshadow (soft white-gold), #7 lashes (knockoffs) (false eyelashes), Blacktrack fluidline (black), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: On A Mission blush (raspberry pink), Pink Rebel lustre drops (pink highlighter)
- Lips: Brave New Bronze lipstick (pinky nude), Fierce & Fabulous lipglass (magenta pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Bright Future = Bright Sunshine; Night Maneuvers = Scene; Soft Force = Shroom; On A Mission = Plum Foolery; Pink Rebel = Benefit Posie; Brave New Bronze = Honeylove; Fierce & Fabulous = Star Nova
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. With the 239, apply Golden Lemon pigment with water-based mixing medium on the lower lid. On the lid, pack Bright Future eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Night Maneuvers eyeshadow to the outer portion of the lid. Darken crease with Vibrant Grape eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Graphology eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Soft Force eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey Liner on lower lash line, and Blacktrack fluidline on the upper lash line using the 209. Apply #7 lashes to upper lash line, then lightly apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with On A Mission blush using the 129, then highlight with Pink Rebel lustre drops with the 188. Apply Brave New Bronze lipstick to lips, and then top with Fierce & Fabulous lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!