Look – The Great Cheek Experiment: Enough Said
I love trying and playing with new products–especially ones I just purchased–but it’s really annoying when it’ll take you days to try them all out. Case in point: between Red She Said & Sheer Minerals, I ended up with eight different cheek products! I only have two cheeks! Plus, let’s face it, I can’t exactly walk around in public with two totally different colors. So what’s a beauty addict to do? Try one, layer it, then remove it all… and do it again!
I did four cheek combinations yesterday, and here’s the first one. I’ll post the rest throughout today and tomorrow! This one is just Enough Said alone… LOVE IT!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Chanel Beiges de Chanel quad, Blacktrack fluidline (black), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft gold-peach)
- Lips: Strawberry Blonde lipstick (pink-coral), Sugar Trance (sheer white-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Enough Said = Gingerly; Strawberry Blonde = Skew; Sugar Trance = Prrr
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner half of the lid, apply the lightest color from the Chanel Beiges de Chanel quad with the 239. Apply the next lightest color on the outer half of the lid with the 239 brush. Darken the crease with medium colored brown and drag using the 239. Sweep the lightest color underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner on lower lash line and Blacktrack fluidline on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said using the 129. Apply Strawberry Blonde lipstick to lips, and then top with Sugar Trance lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!