Look – Super Simple Neutrals
Super simple, super easy neutral eyes! Really! I hardly used any product to get this look, so I really do mean it when I say simple!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige), Bamboo eyeshadow (light beige-brown), Texture eyeshadow (medium reddish brown), Shroom eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner (brown), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: NARS Mata Hari (dark dusty plum-rose)
- Lips: Sweetie lipstick (medium pink), Red Devil lipglass (coral-red)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Red Devil = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the lid, apply Bamboo eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Texture eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Shroom underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with NARS Mata Hari blush using the 129. Apply Sweetie lipstick to lips, and then top with Red Devil lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!
Mellan enjoying some of his Christmas gifts 😉 The red/white striped one has long since been halved, the other one is still intact… for now! I really wish I could find more toys that would last longer than a couple of weeks. (We have a bee-hive-shaped Kong and a Everlasting Treat ball as our long-survived toys, but he doesn’t play with them much either!)