Look – Chilly Grays and Blues
Chilly look for a chilly day! For the past few days, it has definitely felt like fall! It’s really weird, because it was hot and summery like usual, then BAM! cool, windy days.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Lark About pigment (silvery-purple white), Vex eyeshadow (gray-purple duochrome), Cumulus eyeshadow (grayish-blue), Silver Ring eyeshadow (dark silver), Femme-fi eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Mystery kohl power (black-teal), Chanel Exceptionnel mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Blooming blush (soft pink)
- Lips: Style It Up lipstick (nude), Cult Fave lipglass (pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Lark About = Frozen White; Cumulus = Prussian; Femme-fi = Shroom; Mystery = Tealo; Blooming = Well Dressed; Style It Up = Cherish; Cult Fave = Cultured
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Lark About pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Vex eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Cumulus to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Vex. Darken the outer lid using Silver Ring eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Mystery kohl power on lower lash line smudged with Lark About pigment using the 219 brush, and Chanel Exceptionnel mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Blooming blush using the 129. Apply Style It Up lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult Fave lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!