Look – Bright Red Holiday Lips
This is a super quick look from a week or two ago–it was actually not so great looking in person, LOL. Why? Because I discovered the foundation I used was too dark on me, and I was plagued by the dreaded orange face!! I was soo embarrassed. I gotta get a lighter shade of Select Tint, because NC35 (which I bought in the summer) is ridiculously too dark for me. I didn’t realize my skin tone had lightened so much this winter.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Ricepaper eyeshadow (soft highlighter), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner, Graphblack technakhol (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Givenchy Euphoric Orange blush (soft peach)
- Lips: Queen’s Sin lipstick (red), Cult of Cherry lipglass (red)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Queen’s Sin = Russian Red; Cult of Cherry = Russian Red
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Lightly sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow all over lid. Apply Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner on lower lash line and mix a little Graphblack technakohl with it. Add Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Euphoric Orange blush using the 129. Apply Queen’s Sin lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult of Cherry lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!