Lip Look: Everyday with a Bolder Lip
Wherefore art thou Giulette?
I wanted to wear a brighter/bolder lip, but I was also still on my way to school, so I kept everything else very minimal/subtle and let the lips be the focus. I reviewed Giulette earlier this week, and what makes it stand out in a sea of brighter pinks is really the soft coral undertones and the golden sheen. I definitely hope to find a more affordable dupe, but I haven’t quite yet.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Dior Extase Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (medium)
- Cheeks: Benefit Sugarbomb (peachy-pink)
- Lips: Guerlain Giulette Lipstick (medium bright pink with coral sheen), Guerlain Crystal Pearl (#800) KissKiss Gloss (sheer iridescent pearl)
- Brushes: 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, lightly sweep lashes with Dior Extase Mascara. For cheeks, apply Benefit Sugarbomb to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116. For lips, apply Guerlain Giulette lipstick first, and then layer Guerlain Crystal Pearl gloss for extra glossy shine.