Holiday Makeup: Winter Wonderland in Blues
Here’s a wintry wonderland kind of look! There’s not much to it, and I tried to stick with mostly permanent eyeshadow shades as well. I felt like I hadn’t done a blue-ish look in awhile, so I figured I should knock one out!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Electra eyeshadow (silver), Moon’s Reflection (cool-toned blue), Freshwater eyeshadow (medium blue), Deep Truth (dark blue), Prussian eyeshadow (matte navy blue), Femme-fi eyeshadow (highlighter) Urban Decay Binge 24/7 Liner (dark blue), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (medium)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (bronzy), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Prive lipstick (baby pink), The Lap of Luxury lipgloss (nude)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Femme-fi = Shroom; Prive = Angel; The Lap of Luxury = Prrr
Directions: Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, pack Electra eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Moon’s Reflect eyeshadow to the inner and outer portions of the lid. Darken lower crease and outer lid with Freshwater eyeshadow using the 226, then add Deep Truth eyeshadow to the crease and then deepen with Prussian eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Binge Liner on lower lash line, and then apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Prive lipstick to lips, and then top with The Lap of Luxury lipgloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos!