Halloween Looks: Aria, Brooke, Vivian, Karine
Today, we start off with Aria who did two fairy looks, Brooke who took inspiration from her “Divine Witch” costume, Vivian’s version of a lionfish, and Karine’s take on Venomous Villains.
Check out their looks!
Aria’s dual looks
“Fairies” by Aria
ARIA is 23 years old and aspires to be a makeup artist in the pacific northwest. She stumbled onto makeup art after years spent studying the performing arts and other art media. You can check out her blog!
INSPIRATION: The inspiration for both was from William Shakespeare’s A Midsummer’s Nights Dream. They’re roughly named Puck(the darker one), and Titania(the leafy one). I wanted fairies that were stronger than the garden “shimmery pastels and a flower in her hair” variety.
- LEAFY FAIRY: Make Up For Ever Lavender Aqua Cream, Make Up For Ever #72 Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Peace Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Grifter Eyeshadow, Make Up For Ever #9 Eyeshadow, Make Up For Ever #149 Eyeshadow, MAC Gesso Eyeshadow, Bare Escentuals Buxom Mascara, Bare Escentuals Blue Velvet Buxom Liner, Bella Pierre Twilight, Urban Decay Zero Pigment, Urban Decay Minx Liquid Liner, Make Up For Ever Flash Palette, Make Up For Ever #33 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick, and MAC Party Line Lipstick.
- DARK FAIRY: MAC Later Pigment, Fyrinnae Parental Advisory, MAC Gesso Eyeshadow, Scream Queen Black Widow False Lashes, Make Up For Ever Flash Palette, Make Up For Ever Red Aqua Cream, Make Up For Ever Black Aqua Cream, Make Up For Ever #15 and #49 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick.
Brooke’s witch look
“Divine Witch” by Brooke
BROOKE is an almost 30 year old stay-at-home mommy. Her kids are Owen and Lydia, 4 and 2 respectively. She’s addicted to makeup and loves to read up on it and blog about what interests her. You can check out her blog!
INSPIRATION: The technical “name-on-the-bag” for my costume was “Divine Witch” – normally I’m a pretty neutral makeup wearer, so when an event arises I jump at the chance to wear my trusty red lippie. The colors in the costume were primarily red and black, so this reflects that. It’s fun to glam up once in awhile!!
- EYES: Dior Extase Mascara, Urban Decay Uzi Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Vorpal Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Perversion Eyeshadow, and Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner.
- LIPS: MAC Red Enriched Cremestick Liner, MAC Cockney Lipstick
- FACE: MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
Vivian’s Halloween look
“Poison Fish” by Vivian
VIVIAN is shy but always makes a statement with her makeup. You can find her on YouTube.
INSPIRATION: The highly venomous lion fish was my inspiration.
- EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil, Make Up For Ever #171 Eyeshadow, MAC Kelly Eyeshadow, MAC Freshwater Eyeshadow, MAC Gesso Eyeshadow, L’Oreal Black HIP Cream Liner, MAC Carbon Eyeshadow, LA Color Liquid Eyeliner, DAISO #10 Lashes, Sephora Mascara.
- LIPS: Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick.
- FACE: MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder.
Karine’s Halloween look
“Venomous Villains” by Karine
KARINE is 26 years old and works as a graphic designer in Montreal. Her passion is photographer; she loves to wander around in the city snapping photos.
INSPIRATION: My inspiration was Venomous Villains with dark red-brown lips and gray with a bit of green an purple eyes.
- EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner, Urban Decay Perversion Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Gunmetal Eyeshadow, Urban Decay AC/DC Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Misdemeanor Eyeshadow.
- LIPS: Maybelline Cherry Brown Moisture Extreme Lipstick, Cargo Light Reverse Lip Liner.