Halloween Looks: Aimee, Michaela, Claudia, Jimena
Aimee interprets a “goth angel,” while Michaela draws inspiration from Taylor Momsen. Claudia goes all out in 80s style garb, and Jimena went with a “goth” style.
Check out their looks!
Aimee’s Halloween look
AIMEE is a beauty blogger who is just learning about the novelties of makeup. You can check out her blog here!
INSPIRATION: I just created something I could hang out with. It’s supposed to a gothic angel look but what can you do, sometimes the creation takes over and becomes something you didn’t expect.
- EYES: MAC Naked Pigment, MAC Black Black Pigment, MAC Dark Soul Pigment, Laura Gellar Eyeliner, Urban Decay Rocks, and MAC #42 Lash.
- LIPS: NARS Cruella Lip Pencil, Givenchy Vintage Garnet.
Michaela’s Halloween look
MICHAELA loves cosmetics, and she is from Austria. She creates German videos on YouTube.
INSPIRATION: Taylor Momsen
- BREAKDOWN: First of all I primed my face with MAC prep and prime, then I primed my eyelids with UDPP. I took a white eyeshadow from the 120 palette and applied it all over my face. For my eyes I used MAC cranberry (form and color inspired by some Taylor Momsen pictures). I just blend it with the same white eyeshadow as I used on my face. Then I’ve made my eyeliner with MAC blacktrack and put on some fals lashes. I filled in my brows with a eyeliner by MAC called engraved. For my cheeks I used some red blush and tried to made a angled type of form on both sides. For my lips – I primed with MAC prep and prime for lips and then applied some dark purple eyeliner as a base. Afterwards I used a dark brown lipstick. I wanted to use a black lipstick, but don’t wanted to buy one, so this combination made me happy.
Claudia’s Halloween look
CLAUDIA is a diverse person with an all-over-the-place background that shows through her makeup and clothing choices.
INSPIRATION: The 80s in general. At first it was going to be leggings/leg warmers/crimped hair but I was leaning more towards the rocker 80s by the end and decided on harem pants/leather jacket/rocker hair. I got a lot of JEM comparisons from people, so we can settle on that!
- EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Graffiti Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Fishnet Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Peace Eyeshadow, MAC Sweet & Punchy Eyeshadow, MAC Going Bananas Eyeshadow, MAC Feline Kohl Power, Wet ‘n’ Wild White Eye Kohl.
- LIPS: MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick, MAC Flurry of Fun Lipglass.
Jimena’s Halloween look
JIMENA is 19 years old and from Mexico. She loves Halloween as a time to express her alter ego! You can find her on YouTube.
INSPIRATION: For this look I was not aiming for a particular character but mainly I was inspired in a goth style.
- EYES: Wet ‘n’ Wild White Kohl, MAC Carbon Eyeshadow, ELF White Eyeshadow, Make Up For Ever #92 Eyeshadow, Too Faced Lilac Eyeshadow, MAC Stars ‘n Rockets Eyeshadow, Bissu octet #4, Bliss #74 Lashes.
- LIPS: NYX Champagne Lipstick.