China Glaze Halloween 2011 Collection
Halloween is all about over-the-top style and China Glaze has just what every girl and ghoul needs to complete their costume. Put the finishing touches on any look with the new China Glaze HAUNTING collection – a six-piece set of mysterious colors and effects perfect for All Hallows Eve, including a glow-in-the-dark Top Coat and a ‘crackling’ top coat for a cobweb effect.
China Glaze captures the spirits lurking in the dark in six sexy, sophisticated shades that are on trend, exciting and will be on every costume crafter’s “must have” list. Whether a look is dark and mysterious, or bold and dramatic, China Glaze’s HAUNTING collection pulls together any ensemble and will undoubtedly make heads turn – just like China Glaze’s celebrity followers (Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Nicole Ritchie and Dita Von Teese, to name a few)! Colors in this collection include:
- Haunting Shadowy black with shimmering silver glitter
- Crimson Deep purple crème with a hint of blood red
- Near Dark Rich mossy green crème
- It’s Alive Vibrant green glitter
- Ghoulish Glow Glow-in-the-Dark top coat
- Black Mesh Crackle Glaze top coat for a cobweb-like crackle effect
availability: September/October 2011
Check out more photos!