Barbie Loves Stila All Doll’d Up Eyeshadow Palette Review, Photos, Swatches
Barbie Loves Stila All Doll’d Up Eyeshadow Palette
Barbie Loves Stila All Doll’d Up Palette ($28.00 for 0.36 oz.) is a refillable compact featuring four eyeshadow trios. Each eyeshadow has three stripes of color. It is part of Barbie Loves Stila for Fall.
MAKE A MAD DASH TO GET THIS PALETTE. LIKE… YESTERDAY!
I’m a seasoned beauty addict–I’ve seen and tested and loved a plethora of products. It takes a lot to *truly* knock my socks off these days. There are a lot of great products–even amazing products–but there are fewer absolutely, positively excellent products. Stila’s All Doll’d Up Palette is one of those rare gems beauty addicts live to uncover. Not only is it a stunning combination of shades and colors chocked full of quality shadows, but it holds tremendous value. You get ten fold what you pay for.
- Trio #1: Soft champagne with shimmer; coppery brown with a softer sheen/shimmer; a cool-toned pink with an iciness to it
- Trio #2: A bold lightly shimmered teal; deep grayish-brown with shimmer; iridescent violet with fuchsia undertones
- Trio #3: Periwinkle blue with soft shimmer sheen; a dark black-brown with silver sparkle; dirty champagne taupe with gray
- Trio #4: Pop of peach with gold shimmer; brown with a greenish cast; springy green with pale green-gold shimmer
Every shade is silky smooth with excellent color pay off. There is not a single fussy shade; no shade that does not earn its keep and position in this packed palette. The colors are diverse and the different looks one could create are immense. I love that each trio is almost a look in itself, but you can also mix and match the shades as you please. It is just so rare to find a palette that is consistent from shade to shade and there’s no shade that feels like it was just thrown in.
I absolutely recommend this palette to everyone, even the color-shy. It’s available at an incredible price, so even if you only want to experiment with color, this is a chance to get twelve high-quality shades without paying an arm and a leg. Truthfully, I would have purchased this quad for $40, easily. I wouldn’t have batted an eye! For those who aren’t sure just how great of a deal this really is, compare…
- Stila All Doll’d Up Eyeshadow Palette: $77.78/oz.
- MAC Eyeshadow Quad: $144.00/oz.
- Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow (Single): $163.64/oz.
- Almay Eyeshadow Trio: $57.31/oz.
- Product: 10/10
- Value: 10/10
- Ease of Use: 10/10
- Packaging: 9/10
Recommendation: Buy one for yourself and a friend! I’m seriously considering giving one of these to my friends/family for the holidays! Amazing pigmentation, great price, and cute packaging to boot!
Availability: Stila Cosmetics
Update: I e-mailed Stila about international distribution, and they informed me that it is U.S. only. I did relay your interest as international customers to them as well!
Please do not republish these photos without permission. Thank you! If you love this post, please share it by linking to it