Backstage Beauty: Keri Hilson @ TRL with MAC
Keri Hilson will being debuting her solo album this September, so she’s been increasing her guest appearances, including 106th & Park yesterday, as well TRL (which will air Wednesday). Keri Hilson appeared on Timbaland’s “The Way I Are,” and she has also written for Justin Timberlake, The Pussycat Dolls, and Britney Spears. The shot above was taken before she went on stage (obviously!), still getting some last minute preppin’ in.
MAC Cosmetics Senior Artist Romero Jennings did her makeup for her recent appearances:
- Prep + Prime Skin
- Moisture Blend Foundation NC42,NC43 and NW45 Matte Bronzing Powder
- Blush in Sunbasque and Frankly Scarlet
- Eye shadow: Saddle, Blacktied, Cream de Violet, Blacktrack Fluidline Gel Liner
- Spice and Plum Lip Liner
- Prep + Prime Lash Primer, Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack and Fascinating pencil
- Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium and Dark for contouring
- Mineralized Eye Shadow Duo in Love Connection and Two to Glow
- Lipstick in Mellow Mood
- Lipglass in Major Minor
Romero gives us a quick how-to for this look:
Pump up lashes top and bottom with 2 coats of prep and prime mascara. Then add one heavy winter coat of Plushlash mascara in Plushblack. I then add the #7 lashes which I cut into fine pieces and place on the top lashes! The skin was primed with Prep + Prime Skin and polished with a sheer coat of MoistureblendFoundation that is highlighted with Moisturelush Eye Cream and contoured Matte Bronzer! Shadows were pumped up with Creme de Violet used as a liner/shadow under eye while Saddle and Black Tied shadows frames the eye!