Antonio Prieto’s Do It Yourself Hair Care
Antonio Prieto, a hair care guru, shares these home remedies with us:
- Oily Hair: Boil two tablespoons of mint in 1 1/2 glasses of water for 20 minutes. Strain the mixture and mix it with your regular shampoo. Using the mint mixture on alternatiev days absorbs the excess oil in your hair!
- Damaged & Dry Hair: Apply a paste of egg yolk and water. Leave it in for 10 to 15 mintuse and rinse of with cool water.
- Frizzy Hair: Tame it by rubbing coconut oil into your hands and apply sparingly into your hair.
Get more recipes!
- Build-up: Massage a small amount of olive oil into the roots of dry hair before shampooing. Olive oil is also great for helping coarse hair. Apply from the mid-lengths to the ends of your hair for great control and moisture.
- Dull Hair: Rinse your hair with lemon juice to bring lfie and shine back into your hair. Not recommended for color-treated hair, so instead use a cold water rinse after shampooing for great shine!
- Everyone: A healthy diet consisting of veggies, fruits, nuts, grians, and lots of water helps you get healthy hair!
Learn more about Antonio at www.antonioprietosalon.com.