It might be cliche to opt for a top five of orange-colored products with Halloween a few weeks away, but hey! it’s just an excuse to pay homage to some of my favorite oranges.
- Buxom Rogue — a luminous, rich orange-red with intense color payoff and a wonderfully comfortable formula
- Zoya Amy — a rich, molten orange with hints of deep gold and metallic shimmer
- Sugarpill Flamepoint — a true orange with a matte finish that’s incredibly pigmented
- Maybelline Electric Orange — a lush orange with a glossy sheen for under $10!
- Sleek Sunset #4 — it may be part of a palette (which I try to avoid, but the price point on this palette is so low, plus the palette is amazing from start to finish, I couldn’t resist!), but it’s such a bright and rich shade of tangerine with so much color payoff!