Lastly, here are swatches of all of the lip colors from the new ColourPop’s This is Not a Dream Collection; there’s a 14-piece vault that includes all of the lipglosses and liquid lipsticks as well as a six-piece set that includes all of the Lippie Stix. All shades can be purchased individually as well.
Next up, I bring you swatches of the new Super Shock Shadows, Jelly Much Eyeshadows, and Glitterally Obsessed Body Glitters from the new ColourPop’s This is Not a Dream Collection. The Super Shock Shadows are also sold as a six-piece set dubbed “Double Rainbow” as well as being sold individually.
Holiday 2018 Jelly Much Shadows
Sephora released their Black Friday preview, which features gift sets for $15 or under that will be available on Black Friday, November 23rd. I’ll update with links to specific sets when they’re live (some of the Play! by Sephora sets are already live), but I’ve broken out the Black Friday doorbuster sets by category and alphabetized by brand name to help organize all the sets as there are quite a few. Sephora often has additional sets available at launch, and there are usually sets at higher price points, too, so shall see what else they have available as we get closer to Black Friday.
Makeup Black Friday Sets, $$15 & Under (Limited Edition)
- bareMinerals Lunar Light Gen Nude Lip Duo for $12 ($39 value)
- BECCA Drenched in Glow Mini Set for $15 ($50 value)
- BENEFIT Bang! Beauty Blowout Set for $15 ($43 value)
- Buxom Party of Two Lip & Mascara Set for $12 ($30 value)
- Cover FX Glam & Glow On the Go Set for $12 ($19 value)
- Kat Von D Lolita Lip Duo for $12 ($20 value)
- Lancome Dramatic Duo Mascara Set for $15 ($26.50 value)
- Milk The Cool Kids Duo for $15 ($22 value)
- Pat McGrath Elson Mini MatteTrance Lipstick for $15
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Blend & Clean Sponge Set for $15 ($30 value)
- Smashbox Spotlight Palette Mini for $15
- Stila Little Big Shots Mini Eye Set for $15 ($22 value)
- TARTE Beach, Sleep, Repeat Mini Set for $10 ($27 value)
- TARTE Girl Boss Goodies Skin & Makeup Mini Set for $15 ($34 value)
- Tarte Shelfie Standouts for $12 ($17 value)
- TOO FACED Sexy Prime Time Set for $12 ($24 value)
- Sephora Collection The Enchanting Glow for $10 ($22 value)
- Sephora Collection In the Blink of an Eye Palette for $5 ($9 value)
- Sephora Collection Midnight Skincare Surprise for $10 ($20 value)
- Sephora Collection Double Down Last Set for $12 ($20 value)
Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!
Share your own answers in the comments!
- Haul/Rediscoveries: Essence highlighters, Wet ‘n’ Wild highlighters
- Weekend plans: More cleaning!! Hubby’s family arrives soon.
- What’s your favorite part about your bed time routine?: That feeling when I slide into bed for the first time for the night!
P.S. — Join us over in the official Temptalia chatroom on Discord! 🙂
This week's mellan photo/video...
Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!
ColourPop’s This is Not a Dream Collection contains a whopping 59 different shades, most of which are available individually as well as in sets (the eyeshadow palette is the only item that isn’t broken up into singles). This post features swatches of the new eyeshadow and highlighter palettes!
I really like glitter on the inner tearduct/inner lid, center of the lid, or underneath my lower lash line… I tend to like it for brightening/highlighting in eye looks. I also enjoy a good sparkly/glitter lip as long as it’s not too textured! On cheeks, I will reach for it occasionally but tend to prefer a shinier/more metallic finish if I want it to be OTT!