- Saks — Earn a Gift Card up to $700* (including beauty) with code APRIL2019, ends 4/26.
- Sephora — 20% off for Rouges with code HEYROUGE, starts 4/26 and ends 5/06.
- Space NK — FREE Beauty Bag Gift worth over $250, use code SPRING19, ends 4/28.
- Ulta — 2X (members), 3X (Platinum), 4X points (Diamond) on all purchases, activate here, ends 5/04.
- Ulta — BOGO 50% off Maybelline makeup, Revlon lip, Makeup Revolution, Real Techniques, & more, ends 5/12.
Urban Decay Cake vs. Urban Decay Noise Comparison
Urban Decay Cake is a neutral fuchsia with a frost finish that is limited edition and retails for $19.00. In comparison, Urban Decay Noise is a neutral fuchsia with a pearl finish that is limited edition and retails for $19.00.
Your Vote — 100%
- Noise is More pigmented (2)
- Noise is More shimmery (1)
- Noise is Lower quality (1)