- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 4/19.
- Neiman Marcus — Earn up to a $600 gift card on your regular purchase of $250+ (double GC value with apparel AND shoe or handbag purchase) (beauty included) with code NMSPRING, ends 4/18.
- Saks — $50 off every $200 you spend (excludes beauty!), when you shop select full-price items with code HAPPYSAKS, ends 4/19.
- Ulta — 20% off (includes prestige) emailed to Diamond & Platinum for early access (check member status here), ends 4/18.
Too Faced Salted Caramel vs. Makeup Geek Creme Brulee Comparison
Too Faced Salted Caramel is a warm brown with a matte finish that is permanent in palette and retails for $16.00. In comparison, Makeup Geek Creme Brulee is a warm brown with a matte finish that is permanent and retails for $6.00.
Your Vote — 95%
- Creme Brulee is Warmer (11)
- Creme Brulee is Darker (7)
- Creme Brulee is Lighter (6)
- Creme Brulee is Less pigmented (4)
- Creme Brulee is More muted (3)
- Creme Brulee is More shimmery (3)
- Creme Brulee is Brighter (3)
- Creme Brulee is Cooler (3)
- Creme Brulee is Glossier (2)
- Creme Brulee is Lower quality (2)
- Creme Brulee is More pigmented (1)
- Creme Brulee is Better quality (1)