- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Saks — 10% off sitewide (includes beauty!) with code BYFEB, ends 3/22.
- Ulta — Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette for $24.50 (regularly $49), Urban Decay Primer Potion for $12 (regularly $24), ends 3/22.
Too Faced Diamond Fire vs. Looxi Beauty Wicked Comparison
Too Faced Diamond Fire is a cool white with a luminous finish that is permanent and retails for $34.00. In comparison, Looxi Beauty Wicked is a cool duochrome with a frost finish that is permanent and retails for $7.50.
Your Vote — 90%
- Wicked is Cooler (1)
- Wicked is More pigmented (1)
- Wicked is Lower quality (1)
- Wicked is Glossier (1)