- MAC Cosmetics — 20% off for MAC Lovers, 25% off for MAC Devoted/Obsessed members here, ends 6/16.
- Macy's — 50% off Too Faced Natural/Natural Matte Palettes, 50% off philosophy Purity Made Simple Mask, shop daily deals here, ends 6/16.
- Sephora — Up to 50% off Tarte Color Splash Lipsticks, Lancome L'Absolu Lacquers & Glosses, & more in the Weekly Wow, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 5X (members), 6X (Platinum), or 7X (Diamond) points on select Suncare products (activate offer here), ends 6/17.
Natasha Denona Python vs. Colour Pop Burnout Comparison
Natasha Denona Python is a cool teal with a matte finish that is permanent in palette and. In comparison, Colour Pop Burnout is a cool teal with a semi-matte finish that is limited edition and retails for $4.50.
- Burnout is Less pigmented (1)
- Burnout is Lower quality (1)