- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Makeup Geek Petal Pusher vs. Urban Decay Limit Comparison
Makeup Geek Petal Pusher is a cool mauve with a matte finish that is permanent and retails for $6.00. In comparison, Urban Decay Limit is a neutral pink with a matte finish that is permanent in palette and retails for $19.00.
Your Vote — 95%
- Limit is Darker (2)
- Limit is More muted (2)
- Limit is Lighter (1)
- Limit is Brighter (1)
- Limit is Warmer (1)
- Limit is Cooler (1)