- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
MAC Pleasing to the Eye vs. Colour Pop Hanky Panky Comparison
MAC Pleasing to the Eye is a warm peach with a matte finish that is permanent in palette and retails for $17.00. In comparison, Colour Pop Hanky Panky is a warm brown with a satin finish that is permanent and retails for $5.00.
Your Vote — 95%
- Hanky Panky is Lighter (1)