- Bergdorf Goodman — Shop the Beauty Boost event and receive up to $550 off your beauty purchase with code SPRINGBG, ends 4/22.
- Nordstrom — Spring sale -- up to 50% off (mostly fashion/accessories but a bit of beauty, too), ends 4/22.
- Ulta — 5X points on these Beauty Stars (1170 products to choose from, ft. Tarte, Smashbox, CoverFX, & more), activate here, ends 4/22.
MAC Gemz and Roses vs. MAC Devotional Comparison
MAC Gemz and Roses is a warm plum with a metallic finish that is permanent and retails for $21.00. In comparison, MAC Devotional is a warm mauve with a frost finish that is limited edition and retails for $18.50.
Your Vote — 80%
- Devotional is Lighter (1)
- Devotional is Less pigmented (1)
- Devotional is Glossier (1)