- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 4/19.
- Neiman Marcus — Earn up to a $600 gift card on your regular purchase of $250+ (double GC value with apparel AND shoe or handbag purchase) (beauty included) with code NMSPRING, ends 4/18.
- Nordstrom — Spring sale -- up to 50% off (mostly fashion/accessories but a bit of beauty, too), ends 4/22.
- Saks — Get $50 OFF every $200 you spend*, when you shop select full-price items with code HAPPYSAKS, ends 4/19.
- Ulta — 20% off (includes prestige) emailed to Diamond & Platinum for early access (check member status here), ends 4/18.
Urban Decay Smog vs. Colour Pop On the Rocks Comparison
Urban Decay Smog is a warm gold with a metallic finish that is permanent and retails for $19.00. In comparison, Colour Pop On the Rocks is a warm brown with a metallic finish that is limited edition and retails for $5.00.
Your Vote — 95%
- On the Rocks is Darker (1)
- On the Rocks is Cooler (1)