- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 4/19.
- Neiman Marcus — Earn up to a $600 gift card on your regular purchase of $250+ (double GC value with apparel AND shoe or handbag purchase) (beauty included) with code NMSPRING, ends 4/18.
- Saks — $50 off every $200 you spend (excludes beauty!), when you shop select full-price items with code HAPPYSAKS, ends 4/19.
- Ulta — 20% off (includes prestige) emailed to Diamond & Platinum for early access (check member status here), ends 4/18.
Natasha Denona Atmosphere (120M) vs. Colour Pop Bling Comparison
Natasha Denona Atmosphere (120M) is a warm copper with a frost finish that is permanent in palette and retails for $29.00. In comparison, Colour Pop Bling is a warm copper with a metallic finish that is permanent in palette and retails for $5.00.
Your Vote — 95%
- Bling is More shimmery (1)
- Bling is Less glossy (1)
- Bling is Darker (1)