- ColourPop — 30% off Lippie Stix (now $4.20) , ends 6/15.
- MAC Cosmetics — 20% off for MAC Lovers, 25% off for MAC Devoted/Obsessed members here, ends 6/16.
- Macy's — 50% off Anastasia Sultry Palette, 50% off Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion/Gel/Jelly, shop daily deals here, ends 6/15.
- Sephora — Up to 50% off Tarte Color Splash Lipsticks, Lancome L'Absolu Lacquers & Glosses, & more in the Weekly Wow, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 5X (members), 6X (Platinum), or 7X (Diamond) points on select Suncare products (activate offer here), ends 6/17.
Urban Decay Half Baked vs. Buxom Rose Gold Comparison
Urban Decay Half Baked is a warm copper with a metallic finish that is permanent and retails for $19.00. In comparison, Buxom Rose Gold is a warm duochrome with a metallic finish that is permanent and retails for $12.00.
- Rose Gold is Darker (1)
- Rose Gold is More muted (1)
- Rose Gold is Warmer (1)