Sunday Link Love, Volume #041
Happy Sunday… if you’re on the west coast, I suppose…
Whew! It’s been a LONG day, LONGER weekend, and dare I say it… so happy it’s over! I spent the majority of my weekend at school for a course called “Spirit of the New Workplace,” which is an intensive 5-day course (which is the equivalent of a full quarter course). I just keep telling myself it’s better than ten weeks, twice a week, just an hour and a half at a time… LOL! I’ve got three more days to go, but hopefully I can start working on my mile long to-do list after morning classes tomorrow!
Here’s hoping your weekend was infinitely better!
- Three alternatives to MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow [BellaSugar]
- 5 summer essentials [Lipglossiping]
- Get beach face with Vincent Longo Tinted Moisturizer [We Heart This]
- How-to: Retro-Glam Ponytail [Beauty and the Blog]
- How does CoverGirl and Olay’s Simply Ageless Serum Primer hold up? [Beauty Addict]
- Minty foot lotion by Burt’s Bees [theNotice]