Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
For our next giveaway in our Summer of Fun Giveaways, we have something for the vacationers! We invite you to start packing with these items, so you’re Travel Ready…
- Aveda Travel Set including Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Cleanser, Shower Cap, Soap ($20.00)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Blushing Goddess ($17.50)
- Three Custom Color Poppy Lip & Cheek Stain ($20.50)
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara in Dark Chocolate ($14.00)
This prize package is worth $72.00! To enter to win, simply leave a comment with an accurate e-mail address (this is how we contact you if you win!) by July 1st, 9PM PST. Remember, there are ways to increase your chances to win, so make sure you find out how (and read additional rules).
What was the last beauty lesson you learned? Did you just find out this cool eyeliner technique?
Claudine shares this lovely look with us! She used:
- MAC Rollicking Paint Pot (LE) used as Base
- MAC Shimmermoss Eyeshadow
- MAC Freshwater Eyeshadow
- MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow to highlight
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- MAC Engraved Power Point eyepencil (Waterline)
- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara in Zoomblack
- MAC Cranapple Lipliner
- MAC Fun n Sexy Lipstick (LE)
- MAC Clear Lipglass
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Karla wanted to share these swatches with Temptalia readers! See four more… Continue reading →
This is your chance to ask any questions you may have that you want me to answer! I will try to answer whatever you may ask, and if I don’t have an answer, I’ll at least do my best to point you in the right direction. I’d love to answer your beauty-related questions, but I will take non-beauty questions, too. As always, if you have a question you’d like to ask that’s private, just drop me an email!
So, not sure whether you should get Rollickin’ paint pot when you already have Aquadisiac eyeshadow? Need to know where to buy a product? Ask anything, and ask away! (And feel free to chime in with answers to other readers’ questions–the more the merrier!)
(I will periodically do posts like these where I will take as many questions as I get to answer.)
What’s the most painful experience you’ve had with beauty? Was it that ultra-scary waxing? Did you catch your lid in your eyelash curler?