Aveda @ Sophie Theallet
“The Sophie Théallet hair look for this season is soft, tousled, and romantic—a mélange of country girl and princess. Hair is loosely pulled back and twisted into a textured, slightly teased ponytail with long wisps of hair framing the face.” — Antoinette Beenders for Aveda
- Prep damp hair with Aveda Volumizing Tonic™ for volume and shine, massaging it into roots. Blow-dry hair at half speed.
- Create a deep side part and separate the fringe and hair around the face.
- Sprinkle Aveda Pure Abundance™ Hair Potion into the rest of the hair for matte texture and tousled volume, massaging it into the scalp.
- Slightly backcomb hair at the crown, using a wide-tooth comb to create a textured, distressed look. Spray with Aveda Control Force™ Hair Spray for maximum hold.
- Pull hair into a low, loose, half-up ponytail and secure with an elastic band, leaving the fringe and front wisps loose.
- Divide remaining bottom half of hair into right and left sections. Backcomb the right section and twist it over the ponytail elastic. Secure hair just to the left side of the ponytail using hair pins.
- Take the remaining left section of free hair and create another loose ponytail behind the left ear. Spray with Aveda Control Force™ Hair Spray.
- Combine the two ponytails by pinning them together behind the left ear. Sprinkle Aveda Pure Abundance™ Hair Potion liberally through the length of the ponytail and tousle with fingers to create texture. Finish the look with Aveda Control Force™ Hair Spray.