Do you think age determines makeup style? Do you think that if you’re a certain age, then your makeup must be a certain way or it, at least, cannot be done in a specific style? Can all ages wear any makeup or do you think there are some rules that should be followed?
This tutorial is designed to show you step-by-step how to line your upper lash line and wing out the liner subtly, which is typically called a cat-eye. This is a perfect look to wear for the holidays and New Year’s Eve parties that are happening frequently. It is also a great match when you want to go for retro-matte red lips or even an ultra glossy lip. Bold lips are always amazing when paired with such a neutral, natural eye.
You will need: Liquid black liner of your choice (Prescriptives), wash of a neutral, low-shimmer color of your choice (Ricepaper), semi-matte darker brown for the crease (Soft Brown), and highlight color of your choice (Casablanca).
Brushes: 239, 219, 266/209
Learn how I do my liquid liner… Continue reading →
What do the holidays mean to you? Do you get into the spirit of the holidays? Do you hate this time of year?
I used Antique Gold reflects glitter on lid, Daisychain eyeshadow on inner lid, Ochre Style eyeshadow on middle of lid, Charred Eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Daisychain eyeshadow above crease and on brow, Charred eyeshadow on outer lower lash line, Antique Gold reflects glitter on lower lash line, and Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line. I wore Margin blush on cheeks. I had Antiquitease lipstick with Body Mind lipglass and Boundless 3D glass on my lips.
- Emma Watson grows up with some sophisticated makeup, and we tell you how to duplicate it.
- Arielle Kebbel is icy blue and gorgeous, let Temptalia tell you how!
- Temptalia announced our biggest contest ever with a prize valued at $500!
- Part two of our December giveaway is still open–enter today to win $190 skin kit from Moor Allure!
- Our First Annual Temptalia Beauty Award results are in–check them out!
- Cammie shares a gorgeous pink eye with us.
- Titi Branch tells us how to get gorgeous holiday hair this year.
- More details (including MSFs) for N Collection, launching in early January.
- Sculpt & Shape may release the 26th, but we already have the review for you!
- The Originals launched on the 19th, and Temptalia tells you what’s great, what isn’t.
- Get your Fafi fix by checking out these latest images, oh and don’t forget these ones, too.
- MAC launches a contest on the 26th, in celebration of The Originals.
- Take a look at some promotional images and product photos for The Originals.
- Giorgio Armani is giving skin a run for its money this season.
- LUSH wants you to GO GREEN in 2008.
- Chanel loves blue with its spring 2008 Aurora Blues collection.
- Chanel Blue Satin polish is a dark shade that can be quite wearable.
- Temptalia previews YSL’s Spring 2008 collection–and loves it!
- Chanel glossimers – worth the hype or not? Temptalia likes, but isn’t persuaded yet.
- Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup towelettes make removal a breeze.
Don’t forget to check out all that’s happening in the beauty blogosphere this past week … Continue reading →
Additional information on the N Collection to be launched January 2008.
- Lipsticks: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N
- Lipglasses: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N
- Creamstick Liners: Cremola, SublimeCulture
- Eyeshadows: Nanogold (Lustre), Modest Tone (Satin), Neutral Pink (Satin), Rich Flesh (matte), Remotely Grey (Satin), Dark Edge (Matte)
- Paint Pots: Soft Ochre (Cream), Quite Natural (Cream), Groundwork (Satin)
- Technakohls: Graphblack, Brownborder
- Plushlash: Plush Black
- MSFs: Light Medium, Medium Plus, Medium Deep, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark
- MSFs: Warmed, Light Flush
- Nail Lacquer: N Colour (cream), Demi-Blanc (frost), Naturally Rich (Cream)
- Charged Water: Renewal Defense, Revitalizing Energy
- Brushes: 134, 187