Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
- La Roche-Posay Athelios SX Daily Moisturizer with SPF15
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 (the lightest shade they have)
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 (I always go one shade DARKER with concealer, it hides imperfections more naturally for me)
- MAC Blot Pressed Powder in Medium
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Pale Pink
- MAC Parfait Amour on the entire lid and outer lash line
- MAC Mothbrown on crease
- MAC Fluidline in Macroviolet tightlined and on bottom waterline
- MAC Shroom on brow
- Maybelline Lash Discovery in Black on top and bottom lashes
- Chanel Glossimer in Pagoda
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Do you prefer buying online or going to the store? Why is that your preference?
I thought I’d keep it simple for today Took my boyfriend and his brother drunk mini-golfing (I’m allergic to alcohol, so I’m always DD!). Kind of fun?
What does everyone have planned for the weekend? I’m moving! Incredibly exciting, right? So not.
I used Soft Ochre paint pot all over lid, Ricepaper eyeshadow on inner half of lid, Charcoal Brown eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Satin Taupe eyeshadow on outer crease, Goldmine eyeshadow lightly on outer lid/middle of lid, Ricepaper eyeshadow on brow bone to highlight, Urban Decay Stash 24/7 liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. I had Margin blush with Dior Amber Diamond SkinShimmer on cheeks. I wore Fuschia Fix tinted lip conditioner with Take A Hint tendertone (LE) on lips.
** These are recommendations for dupes based on permanent colors available — may not necessarily be identical; they are the closest I can think of!
Take A Hint = Cellopink
Continue reading →
Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about… MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES!
CoverFX Natural FX ($37.00) is a water-based foundation that contains SPF 15 that was developed to be long-wearing. It is a light to medium coverage, highly blendable foundation that leaves behind a dewy, soft finish and evens out skintone. CoverFX has made this particular foundation more water resistant than other foundatinos on the market, which makes it great for summer and humid climates.
I found that it wore throughout the day with no smudging or melting, and I didn’t feel like I needed any touch-ups, either. I liked how blendable the foundation was, because it gave me plenty of time to buff it into my skin for flawless coverage. It is also great, because it is liquid enough that you can sheer it out for light coverage, but buildable enough that you can make it medium coverage, as well. The only real downside to this product is its price tag, which is a bit higher than the average foundation.
They have twenty shades to choose from, broken down into four series. The B series is for golden brown to ebony skin tones; the C series is for Caucasian skins with mostly pink undertones; E series is for Caucasian skins with both pink and yellow undertones; and the M series is ideal for those with yellow and olive undertones.
Get yours at www.coverfx.com.
CHANEL FOR FALL 2008 — Available July 2008
FACETTES D’OR HIGHLIGHTER — GOLD FEVER
This sheer whisper of finely milled golden powder brings a delicate sheer glow to the complexion, gently illuminating the curve of the cheek or bringing subtle allover radiance to the face.
FACETTES D’OR NAIL COLOUR — GOLD FICTION
A flash of colour — the look of 18-karat gold — delivers a precious new way for nails to shine this fall. With unique pigments and the finest sparkles, a brilliant golden lacquer extends the luxurious effects of this chic shade right down to the fingertips.
- Rouge Hydrabase Creme Lipstick in: Simply Pink (a coral pink), Fantastic Plum (a deep purple), and Great Copper (a flattering bronze)
- Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in: Enthusiast (a rich coral red)
- Aqualumiere Sheer Colour Lipshine SPF 15 in: Formentera (a beige rose), Papeete (a sheer cranberry)
- Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in: Amberlight (a glossy bronze), Delight (a sheer lilac), Gold Light (a shimmery gold)
- Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer in: Pretty Pink (a flattering pink)
- Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in Reflects d’Obre (a sensuous palette of coffee, ivory, dark green, and gold shadows)
- Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadows in: Le Bronze (a metallic brown) and Bois Bleu (a dark teal)
- Irreelle Duo Silky Eyeshadow Duo in: Cristal-Dusk (contains a flattering combination of white and brown)
- Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer in: Denim (a grey blue)
- Joues Contraste Powder Blush in: Rose Dust (a rose plum shade)
- Poudre Douce in: Almond (a subtly radiant beige)
- Le Vernis Nail Colour in: Kaleidoscope (a shiny green-gold), Fantastic (a deep wine)
See more photos… Continue reading →