Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
What makeup do you take with you when you travel? Say you’re going somewhere for a week?
I’d take 2 15-pan palettes, a couple of pigments, 5-10 lipsticks/lipglosses, 3-5 blushes, a few eye liner, and of course, the usual staples (foundation, moisturizer, etc.)!
MAC Cosmetics Colour Craft Collection Facecharts
Here are eight face charts designed and created for their upcoming Colour Craft Collection!
- Brow Highlight: Passionate Eye Shadow (left eye) with 222 Brush
- Eyelid: Fresh Green Mix Mineralize Eye Shadow (solid shade)(inner, centre) with 252 Brush
- Liner: Smolder Eye Kohl (waterline), Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner
- Liner, Lower: Passionate Eye Shadow with 219 Brush
- Lashes: Zoomblack Zoom Lash
- Left Eye: Top circle at brow bone – Natural Flare Mineralize Eye Shadow (orange shade); middle circle at temple; Fashion Patch Mineralize Eye Shadow (blue and white shades); bottom circle at eyelid – Deep Truth Eye Shadow with
242 Brush; Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner (outline)
- Inner Eye Design (both eyes): Fresh Green Mix Mineralize Eye Shadow (solid shade) with 252 Brush and Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner (outline)
- Pencil: Beet Lip Pencil
- Lipstick: Trimming Talk Lipstick (outer) with 316 Brush and Miss Marble Lipglass and Melon Pigment
See seven more! Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics Graphic Garden Collection Facecharts
- Foundation: Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation with 188 Brush
- Blush: Dollymix Sheertone Shimmer Blush with 116 Brush
- Brows: Clear Brow Set
- Primer: Prep + Prime Eye with 242 Brush
- Brow Highlight: Social Climber Eye Shadow with 239 Brush
- Eyelid: Botanical Blue and Straight Hedge
- Eye Shadows with 239 Brush
- Liner, Upper: Point Black Liquidlast Liner with 212 Brush
- Liner, Lower: Graphic Garden Eye Shadow with 212 Brush
- Lashes: Black Dazzle Dazzle Lash
- Primer: Prep + Prime Lip with 311 Brush
- Pencil: Sublime Culture Cremestick Liner
- Lipstick: Soft Illusion Lipstick with 311 Brush and Baby Blooms Lipglass
See seven more… Continue reading →
Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about… CREAM BLUSHES!
What eyeshadows have you hit pan on? Which shades?
Bronze, Goldmine, Gorgeous Gold, Lucky Green, Ricepaper… I think there are a few more, but not too many, ha!
China Glaze Retro Diva Collection for Fall 2009 – Part 2
Six more shades from China Glaze’s latest launch, and there is sure to be at least one that catches your eye. My personal favorites were Cords, Let’s Groove, and Thunderbird. What are your faves?
- Cords is a metallic-y grayish taupe-brown. It has silver flecks of shimmer and a metallic sheen, but I did find brush strokes to show up more often in the finish.
- Let’s Groove is a rich, vroyal purple with cool purple and hot pink shimmer laced within it. I loved this shade — it looked so stunning on the nails.
- Thunderbird is a vibrant ruby red with softer red shimmer. It applied easily and without a fuss. It’s just such a rich shade of red that made me go “ooh!”
- Skate Night is a raspberryish shade with softer pink-raspberry shimmer. It’s a gorgeous shade, and it is lighter than Stroll, for those who thought they looked the same.
- Cruisin’ is a paler, lighter shade of orange with brown undertones. It has soft orange shimmer. It’s not as bright as Free Love, especially because the brown helps tone it down quite a bit.
- Street Racing is a rustic shade of copper with a little bit of red. It has flecks of bronzy-red shimmer and a metallic finish. I found brush strokes did show up a bit, but not too badly in this one.
See more swatches… Continue reading →