Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Too Faced Spring 2010 Collection
Fun in the Dark Light-up Mirror Makeup Palette ($32.50)
Fun in the Dark marks the limited-edition return of the Too Faced Quickie Chronicles, an all-essential novella that features a collection of Too Faced best-sellers and two exclusive eye shadow shades. This luxury pro-palette contains a makeup mirror that
lights up for additional glam, on the go
- Eyeshadows: Pin Up, Peep Show, Full Frontal, Lucky Charms
- Lip Shades: Girls Dig Pearls in Tropical Pink; Lip of Luxury in Free Love
- Papa Don’t Peach Brightening Blush
- Sun Bunny Bronzer
Eyeshadow Duos ($17.00)
Too Faced introduces a set of natural-hued, highly wearable SHADOW DUOS inspired by the best-selling Natural Eye Kit. These sexy shades offer endless possibilities and harmonizing, beautiful hues for a foolproof professional application. High-quality pigments deliver intense, vibrant color and long lasting wear. Made to easily blend and glide on when applied, each shadow seamlessly melts together for a professional finish every time. The velvety matte formula is ideal for effortless base and highlight combinations.
- Heaven & Teddy Bear Matte taupe / matte ivory
- Honey Pot & Cocoa Puff Warm chocolate brown shimmer / warm gold shimmer
- Peach Fuzz & Sexpresso Matte deep brown / golden peach shimmer
- Teddy & Erotica Rich chocolate shimmer / peach champagne shimmer
Brightening Blush ($19.50)
- La Vie En Rose A vivid, glam and rosy pink hue that’s both naughty and nice!
Mood Swing ($18.50)
Too Faced expands its cult-hit MOOD SWING LIP GLOSS with the launch of three additional shades that work to achieve the absolute perfect, personalized pout! The newest additions of this shade-shifting lip gloss blossom into a variety of perfect pink hues using exclusive Heat Responsive Technology that reacts to the body’s temperature and adjust to reveal a range of lip tints within the color spectrum. Feeling happy, elated or just plain sassy? No matter what mood you’re emoting, Mood Swing Lip Gloss will reveal lush, juicy color that perfectly complements you in every way. Mood Swing Lip Gloss is formulated with a healing cocktail of hydrating and soothing ingredients including Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil and Vitamin E.
- Berry Pink Grape sweet berries flavor
- Petal Pink Strawberry flavor
- Pink Shimmer Blueberry flavor
Availability: Now available at Sephora.com!
Smashbox Heartbreaker Collection for Spring 2010
QVC has the jump on Smashbox’s Heartbreaker Collection, for $181 for all seven pieces (compared to $271 retail value). Otherwise, expect it in January/February 2010!
Eyeshadow Palette ($34.00)
- Hot Date Creme brulee, shimmering chestnut, champagne, shimmering azure, mint, and warm taupe
- Kiss ‘n Tell Ballet pink, hot pink, icy white, deep violet, charcoal, and peony
Fusion Soft Lights ($30.00)
- Baked Starlight White gold, bright pink, warm bronze, rosy pink, and ballet pink
Liquid Liner Pen ($24.00)
An ultra-fine liquid eyeliner pen that can take you from sweet and sassy to ultra-seductive in just one sweep.
Availability: Spring 2010
Sally Hansen Garnet Lipstick
The Scarlet Season: Sally Hansen Garnet Lipstick
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Garnet Lipstick ($4.99) is a glossy, bright raspberry red — it’s not even what I’d really think of when I think raspberry, because it seems so much redder, but it’s clear that there are some strong signs of pinkness to this shade. Sally Hansen’s Color Comfort Lip Color is one of my favorite drugstore lipstick brands to turn to; they’re moisturizing, beautiful, and easy to apply. The color is rich and lasts a good four hours on me.
What about you? Would you wear this red?
The Scarlet Season is a series of posts showcasing and featuring my favorite shades of red lips–from glosses to lipsticks that runs through December 2009. You can sure expect to see a lot of red this holiday season!
How old were you when you fell in love with makeup? Share your story of true love!
Eighteen! I was totally a late bloomer. I wasn’t allowed to wear makeup when I was younger, and when I went to college, I fell in love with MAC pigments.
Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
- What’s your favorite lipgloss of all-time?
- What’s your favorite mascara of all-time?
- What’s your favorite eyeliner of all-time?
Lilacism, Neo Whimsical, Pop Art Pink, Nouveau Red, Tart Deco, Van D’go
Essie The Art of Spring Collection for Spring 2010
I spotted this lovely collection of pastels on Pink Melon, and I do hope it is Essie’s spring collection and not just exclusive to Germany.
- Neo Whimsical
- Pop Art Pink
- Nouveau Red
- Tart Deco
- Van D’go