NYFW S/S ’10: MAC @ Peter Som, Doo.Ri, Proenza Schouler
MAC @ Peter Som
“The inspiration was created after looking through photographs of Brigitte Bardot. These are young girls who want to look made-up. Colourful, sweet and chic.” – Tom Pecheux
Get the Look
- EYE: PRO Red Violet Eye Shadow – applied to lid, from lash line up to brow and underneath the eye. Fascinating Eye Kohl – added to inner corners of the eye to brighten. Emphasize Sculpt and Shape Powder – layered on top of the Fascinating. Blackdazzle Dazzlelash Mascara – layered through the top and bottom lashes.
- FACE: Studio Sculpt Foundation – to prep the skin. PRO Bright Coral Blush – swept generously from side of face, over temple, down around to cheek bones. Emphasize Sculpt and Shape Powder – brushed onto the tops of cheekbones and down the nose to highlight. Invisible Set Powder – dusted over skin to create a soft, matte finish.
- LIP: Pink Burst Lipstick – brushed onto the lips for a fuchsia lip. Invisible Set Powder – tapped over lips for a soft, matte look.
Get the breakdowns for Doo.Ri and Proenza Schouler!
MAC @ Doo.Ri
“Doo .Ri is a Designer , but she is also a Creator . This is make up that has a unique point of view looking to create a style, an amazing woman. Powerful and a bit strange, yet gentle, cool and confident.” – Tom Pecheux
Get the Look
- EYE: Nehru Eye Shadow – softly shaded fro m the inner corner of the eye, through the crease and then applied to the eyebrows or a strong, grey effect. No mascara.
- FACE: Sculpt and Shape Foundation – applied to the skin. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – dusted over the skin for a matte finish.
- LIP: Sculpt and Shape Foundation – patted onto the lips to mute the natural colour. Moon’s Reflection and Electric Eel Eye Shadow – blended and brushed onto lips to create a metallic baby blue soft focus.
MAC @ Proenza Schouler
“Boys surfing and skateboarding. Raw and boyish make up – brown eyebrows and tan skin.” – Diane Kendal
Get the Look
- EYE: Dark Brown Cream Colour Base – blended into the crease and under the eye to define and sculpt the eye. Lingering Eye Pencil – blended through eyebrows for a natural effect. No mascara.
- FACE: Face and Body Foundation – app lied with a 189 brush for a natural finish. Warm Soul Mineralize Blush – brushed onto center of cheek for a sunburned look.
- LIP: Lip Balm – patted onto lips to condition where needed, then blotted to take away excess moisture.