NYFW S/S ’10: MAC @ Behnaz Serafpour, Diane von Furstenberg, Erin Fetherston
MAC @ Behnaz Serafpour
“The inspiration is old Hollywood black and white photos, tone on tone, shadows, no lines.” – Gordon Espinet
Get the Look
- EYE: Copperplate Eye Shadow – blended softly into socket and under lower lash line.
- FACE: Face and Body Foundation – applied in a sheer layer over the skin. Studio Finish Concealer – applied where needed. Taupe Blush – brushed onto cheekbones. Copperplate Eye Shadow – swept under cheekbones.
- LIP: Stone Lip Pencil – used to lightly line the lips. Soothing Beige Lip Conditioner- patted lightly onto lip.
See breakdowns for Diane von Furstenberg and Erin Fetherston…
MAC @ Diane von Furstenberg
“Looking to antiquity for flawless beauty. For me, Diane Von Furstenberg is a modern day goddess .” — James Kaliardos
Get the Look
- EYE: Zoom Lash Zoomblack Mascara – brushed through curled lashes, on top and bottom. Pearl Cream Colour Base – sheered onto lid with finger. Lightest Gold Crushed Metal Pigment – applied at lash line. Pinky Bronze Crushed Metal Pigment – brushed onto eyelid. Copper Sparkle Crushed Metal Pigment – buffed into crease.
- FACE: Face and Body Foundation – blended over skin. Mineralize Skinfinish – powdered over t-zone to set. Pink Crushed Metal Pigment – brushed from corners of outer eye down along tops of cheekbone.
- LIP: Ember Glow Lipglass – brushed onto lips for slight shine.
MAC @ Erin Fetherston
“A Newton girl from the 1970s – sophisticated and strong but with a soft focus.” – Lucia Pica
Get the Look
- EYE: Dip Down Fluidline – applied to upper and lower lash lines as an eyeliner base. Brun Eye Shadow – layered over liner to intensify and set. Cork Eye Shadow – blended around eye liner and up over eye lid, as well as underneath the lower lash line to create a soft, elongated smoky eye. Teddy Eye Kohl – applied in the inner lower water line. Coffee Eye Kohl – layered onto Teddy Eye Kohl to define the eye and bring out the light eye colour. Black Dazzle Dazz lelash mascara – applied generously on top and bottom lashes. Studio Finish Concealer – lightly combed through to eye brow to lighten if needed.
- FACE: N1 and White Face and Body Foundation – mixed and applied with hands lightly to skin for a natural finish and porcelain glow. Optimistic Orange Blushcreme – brushed onto temples and high on cheekbones with 118 Brush to create a light orange/brown sheen.
- LIP: Lip Conditioner – to moisten the lips. Studio Finish Concealer – touched around lips to soften the definition.