Bobbi Brown @ Yigal Azrouel
Inspired by a collection rich in texture, the makeup for the Fall 2010 Yigal Azrouel collection is about the texture of the skin. Chic, yet effortless, skin is bronzed with emphasis on cheeks, and eyes are softly defined in beige and brown tones. Nude lips complete a fairly monotone, natural look, with the exception of a strong, linear, defined brow.
- Skin: Hydrating Face Cream ($50), Hydrating Eye Cream ($45), Foundation Stick ($40), Creamy Concealer ($22), Corrector ($22)
- Eyes: Suede Long-Wear Cream Shadow ($22) all over lid, Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Sepia Ink ($21) applied lightly and smudged on upper and lower lashline
- Cheeks: Bronzing Powder ($40)
- Lips: Hot Cocoa and Salmon Lip Color ($22 each)
- Brows: Clean and brushed up with a touch of Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Sepia Ink ($21)
See more photos!