NYFW Fall/Winter 2010: Bobbi Brown @ Rachel Roy
Bobbi Brown @ Rachel Roy
“Eyes are intense, covered in rich velvet…Scarlet and black create a modern smolder…” - Wendy Rowe for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
A 1930s Egyptian influence weaves together fashion and beauty at the Fall 2010 Rachel Roy Fashion Show. Peacock prints are lifted from feminine silhouettes and translated into bold, beautiful makeup. Iridescent “peacock feather” eyes gleam in denim and burgundy metallic shades from brow to lower lash line with a hint of aqua on inner corners, ultimately lined with a black kohl pencil. An even, dewy finish of the skin, softly defined pink cheek, and sheer beige lip allow the eyes to be the star of this show.
- Skin: Hydrating Face Cream ($50), Hydrating Eye Cream ($45), Foundation Stick ($40), Creamy Concealer ($22), Corrector ($22)
- Eyes: Blackberry Metallic Eye Shadow (Black Velvet, Fall ’10 $20) all over lid, Dark Rinse Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (Denim Rose Palette, Fall ’10 $60) in arch, Long-Wear Cream Eye Shadow in Aqua ($22) in inner corner, Black Kohl Eye Pencil (Black Velvet, Fall ’10, $22), No Smudge Mascara ($22) on lashes
- Cheeks: Pink Rose Blush (Denim Rose Palette, Fall ’10 $60)
- Lips: Beige Lip Color ($22 each)
- Brows: Clean and slightly bleached
See more photos!