Color Wheel: Spot Green
Embrace the warmth of summer, lay down in a grassy SPOT of GREEN, and feel summer wrap its arms around you.
A lovely light grassy green melted all over the inner lid to add a bit of pop, vavoom–muted by a pale peach and brighter, yet still soft, orange on the eyelid. Add dimension to the look by lightly brushing in a dark, faded brown into the crease. Finish by dusting an impossibly light beige on the brow bone and inner tear duct to highlight. Line lower lash line and upper water line with a smoky brown to define eyes, and add a few coats of black or black-brown mascara to pull it all together. Pair with a flurry of peachy lips with a shimmery, bronzy highlight and coral lips to match.
Check out some of our product recommendations by brand for getting this look!
Get the Look
- Illamasqua: Dare, Slink, Bronx, Wolf, Heroine Eyeshadows; Lover Blush; Brink lipstick
- MAC: Bitter, Tete-a-Tint, Rule, Sable, Ricepaper Eyeshadows; Brownborder Technakohl; Pinch Me Blush; Ravishing Lipstick
- Make Up For Ever: #91, #41, #36, #163, #157 Eyeshadows; #2L Liner; #153 Blush; Glossy Full Couleur #3
- NARS: Rated R, Brazil, Cheynne, Cordura, Biarritz Eyeshadows; Amour Blush; Dolce Vita Lipstick
- Urban Decay: Mildew, Blunt, Half-Baked, Stray Dog, Maui Wowie Eyeshadows; Bourbon 24/7 Liner; Score Blush; Sellout Lipstick
Did you try this combination? We’d love to see what you came up with! Share your look by linking to images, embedding images with HTML, or e-mailing them to [email protected].