8 Ways to Wear Pink Eyeshadow
Sometimes we all need a little help getting creative when it comes to wearing eyeshadow, so let me share eight ways I’ve come up with to wear Da Bling!
1. Easy Light/Dark. Apply Da Bling eyeshadow all over the lid with the 239 brush. Sweep a dark burgundy purple shade like Shadowy Lady into the crease using a fluffy crease brush a la 222, 224, or 226. Finish by highlighting the area right below the brow with a color with a touch of pink in it, like Hush.
2. Pink Sunsets. Begin by applying Goldmine eyeshadow on the inner third of the eye lid with the 239 brush. Next, layer an orangey-yellow eyeshadow, like Juiced, on the middle third of the lid, slightly overlaying the gold-toned inner eyeshadow. Apply Da Bling eyeshadow on the outer third of the lid, gently sweeping the color into the outermost portion of the crease. Use a fluffy crease to blend the pink shade out. Highlight the brow area with your favorite neutral, highlighting eyeshadow.
3. Shamelessly Dark. Apply Da Bling to the inner third of the eye lid using the 239 brush. Accentuate the outer two-thirds of the eye lid by applying a dark shade, like Carbon, all over the area. Smoke it out by bringing it into the crease with a fluffy crease brush. Highlight the brow bone area.
4. Pink & Purple. Lightly apply Da Bling eyeshadow to the inner half of the lid, lightening it with Hush eyeshadow if necessary. Cover the outer half of the lid with a soft, pastel purple like Beautiful Iris or Digit eyeshadow. Darken the crease with a deeper purple color like Parfait Amour, lightly, with a fluffy crease brush to help diffuse the color. Finish with your choice in highlighters.
See more four more ways to wear Da Bling!
5. Reverse Sunset. Apply Da Bling eyeshadow the inner third of the lid using the 239 brush. Cover the middle third of the eye lid with a gold-toned eyeshadow like Goldmine. Brush a warm-brown shade like Bronze into the outer portion of the lid, sweeping the darker shade into the outermost portion of the crease. Finish with a subtle, shimmery highlighter on the brow bone.
6. Gray & Pink. Apply a lightly colored pink shade, like Hush, all over the lid. Gently accent the outer V with Da Bling eyeshadow using the 226 brush to diffuse the color. Use a soft gray color like Print eyeshadow to darken the crease to add more depth. Finish with your choice in highlighter.
7. Shimmery Fuchsia-Pink. Apply Da Bling eyeshadow all over the lid with the 239 brush, and then overlay the shade with a duochrome, shimmer fuchsia-purple shade like Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow. Darken crease with a deep purple-blue, like Contrast eyeshadow, into the crease with a firm crease brush like the 219. Blend lightly for a stark look. Finish with a subtle, semi-matte highlighter.
8. Make Wine. Try applying a frosty white-gold eyeshadow like Nylon all over the lid with the 239 brush. Apply Da Bling eyeshadow to the center of the lid, lightly. Accent the outermost portion of the lid with a cranberry color like Cranberry eyeshadow, then drag the color into the crease. Overlay crease with a touch of Da Bling eyeshadow to bring out the pink tones in the crease color. Finish with your favorite subtly shimmery highlighter.
How do you like to wear Da Bling eyeshadow?