- Pat McGrath — 15% off sitewide with code LABLOVE15, ends 12/15.
- Sephora — Anastasia Liquid Lipsticks for $12, Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics for $27, Urban Decay Heavy Metals for $39, YSL Holiday Rouge Purs for $28, and more, ends 12/20.
- Ulta — Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics for $27, Urban Decay Heavy Metals for $39, LORAC Mega Pro 4 for $35.40, CoverFX Perfect Palette for $25, ends 12/31.
Areej, Breezi, Kieko
Zoya Summertime Swatches, Reviews, Photos
Zoya Summertime Collection includes six cream finish shades for the summer. The shades include: Areej (pink with an opaque cream finish), Breezi (soft, dusty medium cerulean blue with an opaque cream finish), Kieko (warm, red toned dusty oilght purple with berry tones with an opaque cream finish), Mira (blue-toned medium purple with dusty lavender tone an an opaque cream finish), Sooki (bright, clean, crisp cool cherry red cream with subtle jelly finish), and Tamsen (medium warm brick red with strong orange tones with an opaque cream finish).
- Areej is a medium-dark magenta pink with a creamy finish. I used two coats. It reminded me of Barielle’s Daring Dahlia without the shimmer.
- Breezi is a medium-dark cerulean blue with a creamy finish. I used three coats. It is a dustier, more muted version of SpaRitual’s Crystal Eyes. It is darker and more muted than Zoya’s Robyn.
- Kieko is a medium magenta-tinged purple with red undertones and a creamy finish. I used two coats. It seemed similar to an older limited edition shade by MAC called For Fun.
- Mira is a dusty grape purple with a blue-base and creamy finish. I used two coats. It darker and less blue-based than Orly Charged Up and SpaRitual Illume.
- Sooki is a bright cherry red with a creamy finish. I used two coats, but it was almost opaque in one. It’s similar to China Glaze Cherry Pie without the shimmer and China Glaze Hey Sailor.
- Tamsen is a rich, orange-based red with a creamy finish. I used two coats. Essie’s Red Nouveau and Rescue Beauty Lounge Chinoise are a touch lighter and China Glaze Ruby Deer and Butter London Pillar Box Red are quite similar.
my thoughts on the formula: Zoya’s cream formula is beautiful here–thin without being runny or watery or too sheer. With the exception of Breezi, they applied in two coats for a creamy, opaque look.