Quick Dame Edna look for y’all today! 🙂 Wisteria is a really, really pretty blue — but I probably wouldn’t use it to justify buying the entire palette, since the other two shadows are easily duped and their textures aren’t even great (feel like lustres to me, yuck!). Fineshine, especially, gets all over the place.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Mutiny pigment (teal-blue), Fineshine eyeshadow (silver), Wisteria eyeshadow (light blue-aqua), Divine Night eyeshadow (dark gray-silver), Femme-fi eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Ye-yo 24/7 Liner (white), Presriptives Grotto Eye Liner (green-blue), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Spectacle! beauty powder (powdery pink), Dior Rose Diamond Skin Shimmer (shimmery pink)
- Lips: B-Babe lipstick (frosty pink), Red devil lipglass (coral with red tones)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Mutiny = Delft; Fineshine = Electra; Wisteria = Clear Sky Blue; Divine Night = Knight Divine; B-Babe = Bombshell; Red Devil = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Mutiny pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Fineshine eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Wisteria eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Divine Night eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Ye-yo 24/7 Liner and Prescriptives Grotto liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Spectacle! beauty powder using the 129, highlight with Dior Rose Diamond shimmer. Apply B-Babe lipstick to lips, and then top with Red Devil lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!