Nail Lacquers: Lustress, Love & Happiness, Solaris, Golden Gleam, Optical Illusion, Dreams Becoming Reality
SpaRitual Nail Lacquer in Summer Hues
Just in time for summer, here are six fun shades from SpaRitual that are truly representative of the season. Each shade retails for $10.00 and is vegan and free of DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde Resin. Lustress, Solaris, Golden Gleam, and Optical Illusion are from the summer Kaleidoscope collection.
- Lustress is a deep red-tinted pink with flashes of pink shimmer. It almost looks like glass flecks to me. Just two coats for complete color.
- Love & Happiness is a coral-orange cream. It’s not quite neon, but it’s almost there. Two coats for opaque color.
- Solaris is a bright, neon orange cream. Super, super pigmented — two coats shown, but you could almost get away with one.
- Golden Gleam is a bright yellow gold with lighter gold shimmer and a near metallic finish. Some brush strokes were noticeable, but it wasn’t too obvious. Two coats for opaque color.
- Optical Illusion is a deep olive green base with lighter olive green glitter-shimmer. Just two coats for opaque color, though it was nearly opaque with one coat. Truly a stunning shade!
- Dreams Becoming Reality is a shade from an upcoming fall collection, so I’ll have swatches and more information on it then.
SpaRitual knows how to make a good, consistent formula. The application on all six of these was absolutely superb–smooth, rich color that wasn’t too thick or thin. No streaking, fussing, or dragging. Drying time on the brighter creams seemed a little speedier, but otherwise average and nothing noteworthy either way. Optical Illusion stands out something fierce amongst these, though — a really unique shade that just sparkles in the light.
If you want to know more about how products are evaluated, read out Rating System FAQ! 🙂
- Product: 29/30
- Value: 8/10
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Packaging: 4/5
Recommendation: LOVE Optical Illusion! I also really love and appreciate SpaRitual’s formula consistency–it’s a good formula and it’s found in all six.