Anastasia Subculture Eyeshadow Palette
Many years ago (nine years ago!), we had weekly post called Project Revamp, and lately, I thought it might be interesting to see how those of us within the community would have done things differently (presumably, to improve the product, launch, etc.). I thought we’d restart the series with one of the more polarizing products in recent memory: Anastasia’s Subculture Palette.
P.S. — Let me know if you dig the concept, and I’ll give it a place in our weekly schedule 🙂 If you have ideas for products/launches that would be great for generating discussion on how they could have improved, feel free to post ’em below.
These are general questions on thinking about the project critically and coming up with useful, constructive feedback that could actually help the brand improve, if they listened!
- What was your initial reaction / feelings after trying?
- What went wrong or what fell flat?
- What went right?
- What would you keep the same?
- If they responded, was the response sufficient or how could it have improved?
- If they did ______, would that have changed your reaction/would you have purchased/etc.?
- What could be done in the future?