Revlon @ Rag & Bone S/S 2011
Revlon’s Global Artistic Director, Gucci Westman uses her favorite products from Revlon backstage at rag & bone to create a look that she calls ‘real beauty.’ The Spring ‘11 rag & bone collection is full of textured and natural clothing, taking inspiration from Laurence of Arabia.
“The look is meant to capture a journey,” says Westman. “The girls look slightly windswept, a little raw, and disheveled with dewy skin. This translates to a healthy, subtle color in cheeks and a grayish, slightly brown sheen eye.”
- Revlon Multi Use Palette in Suede Rhapsody $6.99 (available as of 10/4)
- Revlon Luxurious Color Matte Kohl Eyeliner in Black Truffle $9.99
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black $7.39
- Revlon Cream Blush in Berry Flirtatious $9.79
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Fashion’s Night Pout (Not for Sale at retail locations; look for exclusive iveaways on Revlon’s Facebook and Twitter pages during the month of September)