NARS Exhibit A Blush ($28.00 for 0.16 oz.) is described as a "matte vivid red." It's a brightened medium-dark orange-red with a mostly matte finish. MAC Out for Fun is lighter, less red. MAC Modern Mandarin is lighter, more orange, less red. Benefit Cha Cha is more orange,...
5 Truly Orange Blushes
It's summer -- one of the best ways to add color to any look with ease is through a good blush. Tangerine is no doubt in this year, but how about some orange? Benefit Cha Cha Cha is the closest you'll find here for a tamer shade of orange.
5 Fantastic Matte Blushes to Try
I've had several requests to share some more matte finishes in the 5 Ways posts, so I thought blushes might be a nice way to go!
- Tarte Blissful -- vibrant coral
- NARS Exhibit A -- rich orange
- MAC Mocha -- dirty plum pink
- Tarte Exposed -- neutral beige with pink...
5 Bold Blushes to Try
Want a blush that really packs a punch? Here are five outrageous blushes that will give you a bold cheek look!
- NARS Exhibit A -- rich, matte orange-red
- Make Up For Ever Truth or Dare -- creamy fuchsia-pink
- Make Up For Ever #75 -- bright, nearly neon fuchsia-pink
- Make Up...
If you were using NARS Exhibit A blush?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today's look book product!
Did you come up with a look you'd like to...