Pigments: Gift O’ Glamour, Gilded Green, Gold Mode, Most Darling; Reflects Bronze Glitter
MAC Warm Thrillseekers Pigments/Glitter Set
Each pigment/glitter set includes four pigments and one glitter, each contains 0.09 oz. of product, according to the tin. The five glass vials are housed inside a tartan-decorated metal tin, and there is a plastic insert that keeps them standing together, but it’s removable, should you desire. I did find it curious that there were no inserts regarding uses (e.g. what’s eye/lip safe) in any of the sets, though.
This set includes: Gift O’ Glamour (pale metallic pink), Gilded Green (frosty mid-tone green with gold pearl), Gold Mode (tan gold), Most Darling (medium brown shimmer), and Reflects Bronze (sparkling rich gold).
- Gift O’ Glamour is a pinky beige with a champagne frosted shimmer. The pink is very subtle in this–I would not have thought of this shade based on the description of “metallic pink.” It’s a little like Expensive Pink eyeshadow. This is a new and limited edition shade to this set.
- Gilded Green is a pale aqua-green with a shimmer-sheen finish. It’s kind of a combination of Aquadisiac and Juxt–more closely resembling Aquavert and Metamorph eyeshadows (both limited edition) merging together. This is a repromote.
- Gold Mode is a gilded champagne with a high sheen. It’s a lighter, less red-toned version of Woodwinked eyeshadow. This is a repromote.
- Most Darling is a medium-dark warm brown with soft bronze shimmer. It reminded me of Soft Brown eyeshadow but with shimmer. This is a new and limited edition shade to this set.
- Reflects Bronze is a bright coppery glittery concoction. Think a glittery version of Amber Lights eyeshadow. This is a permanent shade.
I think the pigment sets are a good value, and they’re always worth a peek if you’re into loose color or pigments. You’re getting 0.45 oz. of product for $32.50, while a single, full-sized pigment contains 0.15 oz. of product and retails for $19.50–essentially, this is $60 worth of pigments/glitters.
If you want to know more about how products are evaluated, read out Rating System FAQ! 🙂
- Product: 29/30
- Value: 10/10
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Packaging: 4/5
RECOMMENDATION: I like that two of the pigments are new shades, but this set almost ends up being a neutral set, because of how many browns are in it.
AVAILABILITY: MAC Cosmetics (November 4th/11th — check your local store for availability)