MAC Peacocky: Kissable Lipcolour Dupes & Comparisons, Part 2
Part one of two for the Kissable Lipcolours! 🙂 The biggest concern regarding finding similar shades is the fact that these are a lipstick/lipgloss hybrid. By comparing it to a lipstick or lip gloss, you are really not getting the same thing. I would say using a lipstick dupe is more similar, because these have the dry down that looks more like a particularly creamy lipstick (think perhaps an Amplified finish) with some slip. This is why I looked more for dupes within similar product types.
- SO VAIN is much more orange than Perennial High Style lipglass, while Korres #25 and Korres #30 really don’t compare–both are significantly different. This may actually end up being closer to Vegas Volt than I thought.
- STRUT YOUR STUFF is closest to Korres #56, which is more of a true red. Illamasqua Follow leans pink, while Illamasqua Fume is a bit darker.
- SUPER is just slightly darker than Korres #30. Cherish lipstick is peachier and a little lighter.
- TEMPER TANTRA is darker and less pink than Korres #25, while it is fairly different from Cosmo lipstick.
- VANITY FAIR is a little bluer-based and darker than Snob lipstick and Saint Germain lipstick. It is also darker than Viva Glam Gaga lipglass.
- WOO ME is closest to Cherish lipstick, with just textural differences, while Hug Me lipstick is also similar but sheerer. Hue lipstick is pinker and lighter.