Look from yesterday 🙂 I wanted to do something vibrant and pinkish to match my shirt, ha!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Fab & Flashy eyeshadow (shimmery orange), Passionate eyeshadow (bright matte pink), Cranberry eyeshadow (dark raspberry), Orange Tangent eyeshadow (light orange), Urban Decay Lust 24/7 Liner (purple), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Givenchy Glowing Rose Blush (soft pink)
- Lips: Fun Fun lipstick (cool light pink), Rich & Ripe lipglass (pink with brown undertones)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Fab & Flashy = Juiced; Orange Tangent = Gorgeous Gold + Juiced; Fun Fun = Snob; Rich & Ripe = Lust
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply Fab & Flashy eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Passionate eyeshadow from middle of lid to outer lid with the 239. Darken outer crease with Cranberry eyeshadow and blending upwards. Sweep Orange Tangent eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Lust 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Givenchy Glowing Rose blush using the 129. Apply Fun Fun lipstick to lips, and then top with Ripe & Ready lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!