Pret-a-Papier Look: Coral Crepe as a Base
I wore this look to photograph lip swatches from Pret-a-Papier yesterday, but here it is in detail 🙂 By the by, I prefer the lighter Chromagraphic Pencil on my waterline — the darker one is a bit too subdued and runs a little yellowish on me.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), MAC Coral Crepe Paint Pot (coral), MAC Tissue Weight Eyeshadow (soft white-pink), MAC Bamboo Eyeshadow (matte soft brown), MAC Cut to Fit Eyeshadow (reddish copper), MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), MAC NC15/NW20 Chromagraphic Pencil (fleshy nude), MAC Almost Noir Pearlglide Eyeliner (black-burgundy), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: MAC Garb Blush (orange-peach)
- Lips: MAC Made to Order Lipstick (pinky coral), MAC Fold and Tuck Lipglass (pink-coral)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Tissue Weight = Phloof!/Gleam; Cut to Fit = Twinks; Almost Noir = Purple Dash; Garb = Coppertone/Peachtwist; Made to Order = Crosswires (not a great dupe!); Fold and Tuck = Lychee Luxe
For eyes, start by applying Coral Crepe paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the lid area with the 249, then apply Soft Ochre paint pot as an eyeshadow base from the crease to the brow. Using the 239, apply Tissue Weight eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Bamboo eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Cut to Fit eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Lightly blend Cut to Fit eyeshadow, with the 239, on the outer corner and lid. Lightly tap and brush Bamboo eyeshadow directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Almost Noir eyeliner on the lower lash line and NC15/NW20 chromagraphic pencil on the lower waterline. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Garb blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Made to Order lipstick first, and then layer Fold and Tuck lipglass for a complementing lip.