Products pulled for Cham-Pale/Stylishly Yours Comparisons
MAC Cham-Pale Dupes & Comparisons Swatches
- Chez Chez Lame is darker and more beige in comparison to NARS Albatross, less pink compared to Sunsparked Pearl, and lighter and less brown compared to Soft & Gentle.
- Rose Ole is slightly darker and less frosty than By Candlelight, while Stereo Rose is significantly darker and Porcelain Pink is a little lighter and pinker. Play It Proper doesn’t resemble it at all.
- Chilled On Ice is much more golden than Bare Study, while Cuddle is a bit yellower and more of a true white gold, which is the same reason why Benefit’s Tattle Tale is not quite a dupe either. Benefit Sippin’ ‘n Dippin’ is nothing like it.
- Dangerous Cuvee is most similar to Benefit Strut is a darker, more pigmented version–it has the same bluish cast; on the other hand, Benefit Skinny Jeans seems close at first glance, but it’s much more of a pewter shade with a taupe rather than a blue cast.
- Vintage Selection is slightly cooler than Benefit RSVP.
- I Get No Kick is virtually the same as Make Up For Ever #23 and Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy.
- Calm Mode is nearly identical to Feelin’ Good.
- Gel is less pink, more bronze compared to Beigeland, while Quiet, Please looks more bronze than pink when compared to Beigeland.
- Luxure looks the same as Resort Life when worn (on my lips), but the latter is beiger in its color base–which is still rather sheer on lips; and the same goes for Sin-tillation.
Unfortunately, I do not own Rubenesque to compare to Let Me Pop nor Shimpagne to compare against Chez Chez Lame. My deepest apologies!