- Clarisonic — Enjoy 20% off your purchase with code FALL20, ends 9/30.
- Macy's — 15% off beauty purchase with code VIP, ends 9/25.
- Neiman Marcus — Receive up to a $300 gift card with $250+ purchase with code SEPTGC (beauty/fragrance included!), ends 9/20.
- Saks — Earn a Gift Card up to $700* with code SEPT2017, ends 9/21.
The Spring Season: Warmer Nudes Lipstick Wrap-up
I’m partial to warmer nudes myself, and I discovered several new favorites through the Spring Season–I hope you did, too! One reason I love doing end-of-series roundups is because it gives me an opportunity to see if there are good dupes for certain shades.
- For instance, #7 (Guerlain Guerlinade) is a new favorite nude for me, and the closest dupe here is #12 (MAC Freckletone), but it’s not quite there.
- On the other hand, #9 (Korres #34 Nude) and #14 (MAC Touch) have similar coloring but different textures.
- #8 (Julie Hewett Simone) is a pinker, more pigmented version of #2 (Chanel Mythic). #10 (Lancome Rich Cashmere) seems similar to #11 (MAC Cherish).
- #3 (Cle de Peau #103) seems like a cross between #9 (Korres #34 Nude) and #12 (MAC Freckletone).
- Benefit Sugar Cookie Lipstick
- Chanel Mythic Lipstick
- Cle de Peau #103 Extra Silky Lipstick
- Guerlain Barbara Rouge G Le Brilliant Lipstick
- Guerlain Forever Beige Lipstick
- Guerlain Gardenia Rouge G Lipstick
- Guerlain Guerlinade Rouge G Lipstick
- Julie Hewett Simone Lipstick
- Korres #34 Nude Guava Lipstick
- Lancome Rich Cashmere Lipstick
- MAC Cherish Lipstick
- MAC Freckletone Lipstick
- MAC Honeyflower Lipstick
- MAC Touch Lipstick
- Maybelline Caramel Kiss Lipstick
The Spring Season: Korres #34 Nude Guava Lipstick
Korres #34 Nude Guava Lipstick ($22.00 for 0.06 oz.) is a softened peachy-nude with a creamy, smooth look. It goes on opaque and feels moisturizing without being heavy. There is no shimmer to the color, just a bit of a glossy sheen when the light hits. It’s a beautiful color with a lovely finish and feel–I just wish you got more in the tube, as it’s about half as much as a typical lipstick.
Is this the right nude lipstick for you? Would you wear it?
The Spring Season is a series of posts featuring my favorite soft beige, coral, and pink lipsticks and lipglosses — all perfect for the first blossom of spring — that runs through March 2010.